With unprecedented situational awareness, Ridgeback stops lateral movement before it's too late.
Designed to deter hackers
Shape behavior. Disrupt attacks. Impose Costs.
- Obtain comprehensive network visibility
- Identify LLMNR/NetBIOS presence
- Identify decommissioned assets
- Identify missing network assets
- Discover broken network paths or out-of-spec network traffic
- Present the entire dark space as filled with live connection opportunities
- Intercept hostile activity
- Stop IP address enumeration
- Freeze malicious communications
- Implement micro-segmentation
- Implement fine-grained policies to counter out-of-spec communications
- Isolate offending hosts
- Ring-fence critical IT assets
- Forensics tracing
- Customize alerts (i.e. SMS, Email etc.)
Ridgeback exposes communications inside your network you haven’t ever seen before in real-time.
Whether it is misconfigurations, network hygiene problems or hostile behavior, Ridgeback sees it all, both in white space and dark space. Ridgeback delivers comprehensive visibility into network communications – how the network is actually connected and behaving; seamlessly across IT and OT.
- Continuous monitoring of network communications on OSI Layers 2, 3 and 4 with communication pattern visualization.
- Real-time picture of the network map including IPs, OUIs, MACs and Ports.
- Services and patterns of communication across entire global networks.
- Real-time attack surface matrix.
- Asset management and assets added/removed from the network.
- Discover missing assets and misconfigured devices.
- Expose LLMNR, NetBios vulnerabilities, and more.
Ridgeback is like no other security product.
Traditional perimeter and EDR solutions simply can’t be relied upon, leading to active and passive network reconnaissance and discovery, and undetected enumeration attempts by threat actors.
No False Promises – No False Positives
Ridgeback disrupts attacks in a real-time by engaging, impairing and evicting intruders at the inception of the exploit using man-in-the-middle automation.
Ridgeback protects your endpoints by slowing down the attacker in its path.